Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us. We know that adoption is right for our family, and we can't wait to continue our adventures with children. As career educators, we highly value learning, questioning, and exploring - we look forward to teaching our children about the world and helping them grow into happy, healthy, independent thinkers!
We recognize the difficulty of this choice for you, and we are incredibly grateful for the opportunity to be considered. We are committed to building an open relationship with you (to the extent that you are comfortable) in order to ensure your child always knows your love for him or her.
Feel free to check out our website at jandaadopt.com to see additional pictures of our life and to learn more about us and our hopes for our future children!
- College Professor in Human Physiology - studies how athletes and individuals with certain diseases (like COPD) breathe.
- Extremely passionate about everything and everyone he cares for!
- Enjoys being outdoors, doing research, playing ice hockey, following college basketball, grilling burgers, snuggling with our cat, and home-brewing.
- College Professor in Human Physiology - studies changes in the heart and blood vessels during pregnancy.
- Ran competitively in college, but now enjoys running for fun with Jonathon!
- Enjoys reading (novels, mysteries, cookbooks, magazines...pretty much anything), gardening, cooking (and definitely eating!), watching the Bachelor(ette), and volunteering with a local women's service organization.